maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2011

Earth hour at home

It was Saturday evening when Earth hour took place. Two pupils from energy team tell us what was it like at home without electricity.

Tanja wrote:
"On Saturday, the 26th of March at 8.30 pm we switched lights off at home for one hour (including also tv). I lighted candles in hall and on tables. First it was wierd but I think it would be possible for me to have one day without electricity every week. Although it was quite easy to have one hour without lights because it was evening and time for bed. I tried to read but it didn't work with candles. In other ways evening was ok and it was fine without electricity."

Silja wrote:
"At home we switched the lights off and burned many candles. I wasn't whole evening at home but went to my friend's home where we switched off the lights, too. Instead of one hour we were a couple of hours without electricity."

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti